- This event has passed.
March & Rally: Cuomo Walk the Talk on Climate!
April 23 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
On April 23rd, we will march on the State Capitol to tell Governor Cuomo we don’t want more talk. We demand 3 bold actions to fight climate change, create good jobs, and ensure justice for all:
- Stop all fracking infrastructure projects
- Move to 100% renewable energy
- Make corporate polluters pay
The day of action will have two major components:
- A march on the State Capitol in Albany on April 23 and rally.
- An opportunity to participate in civil disobedience/direct action in the afternoon.
You are welcome to join for both, or join us for the march & rally and cheer on our allies participating in direct action.